Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Year Exam Question in Relation to final Degree

Options
  • 07-05-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey I've started my final year exams, and was wondering if i was to fail one of my final exams but pass the subject overall with my CA. Would that leave me with a pass degree, even if i was to average 60 or above overall.

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

As long as the total mark for the subject is above the pass mark you're grand

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

Pacifico wrote: »
    As long as the total mark for the subject is above the pass mark you're grand

Cheers mate, just out of an awful exam which i may have just failed but just by a little so will still pass the subject with the inclusion of my CA you've put my mind to ease there mate.

Also does anyone out there have a 2.2 degree in business if so can ye let me know if ye found it hard to get employment

Advertisement