Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best man speech

Options
  • 07-05-2010 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

anyone got any good jokes about rat catchers or pest control.tryin to think of some god stories or jokes about the grooms job but coming up blank.any suggestions welcome.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

depends, do you like the bride?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,482 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

wispa wrote: »
    anyone got any good jokes about rat catchers or pest control.tryin to think of some god stories or jokes about the grooms job but coming up blank.any suggestions welcome.thanks.

I'm thinking some references to the Faulty Towers episode. Off the top of my head.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 wispa

ye i like the bride but im sure she would find a few pest jokes funny. and what is the faulty towers references,never really seen it.tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭gerardduff

Not sure how you're going to fit this into a best man speech

There was the siberian hamster (named Basil)...aka Rat and the dead pigeons episode...

Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

wispa wrote: »
    i like the bride but im sure she would find a few pest jokes funny.

Hmmm, I wouldn't assume anything regarding humour on Her Big Day, I've seen plenty of occasions where offence or embarrassment is created.

My advice would be to go for funny stories about the the groom or the couple rather than just jokes, but that's just my 2p.

• Advertisement
Advertisement