Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LG32LH3000 Full HD (1080p) TV for £312

• 07-05-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

l_02459554.jpg

Currys have the LG32LH3000 TVs one special offer for £329.99 for a limited time. That in itself is a great deal. However when you add the discount code; '5MAY' at the checkout it brings the total down to £312.55 (inc. UK delivery).

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/lg-32lh3000-32-full-hd-lcd-tv-02459554-pdt.html

Cracking offer! Debating whether to get this or go to £349.99 for the 32LF7700 in Richer Sounds. Swaying towards the Currys offer though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,263 ✭✭✭Invincible

Ah but the 7700LF from richersounds has built in freesat!

Invincible wrote: »

How much is that freesat one please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Invincible wrote: »

True but for the price I'd pay to get Freesat installed I could buy a Freeview HD box. I think Freesat is going to become old news soon anyway. Even the new LG TVs have switched to including FreeviewHD over FreesatHD. The Freesat would appeal to me if I didn't have to fork out for the dish and installation.

For someone with an existing HD box (freeview, UPC, Sky etc.) I think this is a really great deal. £312 for a TV of this spec if rarely seen.

Still torn between the 2 myself. The 7700 has the drawback of the auto-dimming which according to any reviews I've read of it, is awful That's scaring me a bit to be honest.
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    How much is that freesat one please?

I've mentioned it above - £349.99 excluding delivery which is £10 I think

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32lf7700/lg-32lf77starstar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭AARRRRGH

They have the LG32LH5000 for just £70 more.
    Much better deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭peejay1986

AARRRRGH wrote: »
    They have the LG32LH5000 for just £70 more.
    Much better deal.

Maybe, depending on you budget though. Both great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭SandyfordGuy

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Still torn between the 2 myself. The 7700 has the drawback of the auto-dimming which according to any reviews I've read of it, is awful That's scaring me a bit to be honest.

I have the 7700 which I bought a couple of months ago. The dimming problem was software related and was fixed in later versions. I'm running a TV with software date of November and I don't have this problem.

The original problem was even when you turned the eco mode off it still used to dim on earlier sets of the same model, on the newer sets it actually does turn off when you tell it to.

I bought mine for 419 euro in Argos a few weeks back. excellent quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭masalbeagdubh

Does anyone know what is the best value in full HD 32" TV`s at the moment. It will be the main TV and will mostly be used for watching sport. Has anyone any recommendations. I am in the west but I would travel for a bargain!

Advertisement