Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipperary UFO case

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

enfield wrote: »

Going on the presumption that he is not lying through his teeth. Its an interesting story

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Not sure what to think of that tbh, interesting though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'd say he was locked when it happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mijas

enfield wrote: »

Thanks for sharing your story, seems credible to me, but there are always going to be believers & non-believers!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Gerard.C wrote: »

Expecting all this sci-fi lingo coming onto this thread and the colloquial beloved word "locked" had the greatest effect on me! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭yknaa

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I'd say he was locked when it didn't happen :-)

Christ I was heading home one night.. after a day in a mushroom field...drinking pints of wellington boot,above at the black hill,when Tom Maden was the gaffer..and what did I see at the Crescent....up on a pole....only a little green man....?????????

He no more seen an alien then i had sex with jessica alba

What was he rolling......that might help to see them yokes???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

story is true,cos alot of strange things does happen in cappawhite/hollyford time to time!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭djeddy

The truth is out there :cool:

Advertisement