Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Architecture test results

• 07-05-2010 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else get their results of the apptitude test??

I got 75% fairly chuffed, just need to pull a portfolio out of nowhere now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Well done! I heard the test was really hard!
    I've a friend waiting on results too! What kind of portfolio is it out of interest, purely architectural or general or wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 the under dog

ohh cool, i got the same result too (75%), was feckin delighted. have to start preparing for this interview now...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jrk92

hey;) I got 75 as well. I've had an interview today..it was easy enough but I am sooo dissapointed!!! I did my portfolio very well I took photos of my 3d model house. They were happy enough. I printed also about 10 photos with modern architecture and i forgot to show it I dont know how it happened... I was prepared in order to talk about them..ehh i wish I could have an interview once again:(:(ehhhI'm sooo stupid!! anyway, does anyone know when they are going to send us the results from the interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 denmcn

jrk92 wrote: »
    anyway, does anyone know when they are going to send us the results from the interviews?

wondering this too - anyone ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tomtom101

It says on their website end of June!! I just wanna no if im gonna get offered a place or not!! :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement