Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed for masters dissertation survey

Options
  • 07-05-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey everyone,
    Im having a hard time finding people to complete my research survey..mainly due to the fact I couldn't use the student mailing list.

I am studying the MBS Ecommerce in Galway and my dissertation is based on the effects of fraud on consumer's acceptance of online shopping.

I would really appreciate if you could spare 5 minutes...the link is http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=4bf8098a-7c03-4126-bae6-85392d04d8a9

Thank you,
    JD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deco1610

Theres a problem with this... I dont buy stuff online, so half of the questions on the first page were irrelevant to me. When I clicked to continue, it wouldnt let me, because i hadn't answered the irrelevant questions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joeydel

deco1610 wrote: »
    Theres a problem with this... I dont buy stuff online, so half of the questions on the first page were irrelevant to me. When I clicked to continue, it wouldnt let me, because i hadn't answered the irrelevant questions....

Sorry I know there are a few problems with the survey...for questions that are irrelevant to you select unsure!it is usually "neutral/unsure" but I should have included a "Not Applicable" option aswel.
    Anyway thanks for taking the time to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Vinoveritas

Hi,
    Good luck with your research and dissertation - I took a few minutes to complete it.
    I use an online survey tool called Surveymonkey.com alot and find it very useful. It also offers the facility to tweak how questions are worded (without interferring with the integrity of the data being collected). If your package allows the same option it might be worth rewording "unsure" to another more suitable response. However, if you do - you should document the date and time the change was made, and the impact of same (if any) on the data that you collect. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Done! Best of luck

• Advertisement

Hi,
    Good luck with your research and dissertation - I took a few minutes to complete it.
    I use an online survey tool called Surveymonkey.com alot and find it very useful. It also offers the facility to tweak how questions are worded (without interferring with the integrity of the data being collected). If your package allows the same option it might be worth rewording "unsure" to another more suitable response. However, if you do - you should document the date and time the change was made, and the impact of same (if any) on the data that you collect. Cheers

Hey thanks for the feedback...I actually started with surveymonkey but I couldn't afford to get the paid version and it had a limit on the number of questions I could ask with the basic version!I think I will just include the problem in the findings since I probably have enough responses now!to be honest I'll just be happy to get this thing finished:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Done

I used surveymonkey for a market research project and had to sneak the extra questions in in text boxes and stuff haha

Thanks to anyone that filled out the survey..I will be closing it tomorrow as I should have enough responses to go ahead with!

Advertisement