Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Apprentice

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'd say it's Adam gone then, thought he was good last week but he was just too nervous this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Surprised that crappy trolley got so many orders! The girls are totally going to gang up on Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

:eek: A little glad she left, Zoe's going to turn on him next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Adam should have gone there, but I knew Suralan would want to keep the little Cockney entrepreneur!

Next week looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That Adam is such a little dote:o, bless him. He really should've gone but Sugar clearly likes him, you could see it written all over his face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I am very upset that Snap printing aren't being involved in every episode! I thought Snap printing serviced every budding business!

If that Adam kid wasn't a kid who left school like Suralan then he would have been booted immediately. A horrendous product and an even worse team leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Forgot this started last week and manage to catch it last night. It's pretty good, liked the well-dressed blonde girl on the team that lost last night, can't remember her name, and the other blonde girl in the other team. But thought Adam was going for sure until his last-ditch speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

im watching the repeat on bbc3 at the minute. the trolley a bit bigger with some modifications is a good idea. i had to carry 2 crates of beer miles at oxegen. i was nearly dead after it! they rent wheelbarrows down there now for this very purpose.

the cardboard box is shocking! hilarious at zoe calling campers "nature freaks", really dont like her either.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Did no-one mention the fact that these people clearly haven't been to a festival in their lives..

.. all the people sitting and lying on grounds, it'd be like a minefield getting through a festival with that trolley.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

This thread seem to have gone by the wayside but in case anyone is interested, it is worth noting that the Junior Apprentice Final is on tonight - and NOT next Wednesday. I think they rescheduled to avoid clashing with the World Cup.
    Anyway - 4 left - who will it be???
    I'm going for Arjan myself!
    Actually I don't really mind as long as it's not Zoe - she's a lanky streak of misery who is completely self obsessed and thinks she is the only person capable of doing anything! Drives me nuts !! :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

I'd say your right bubbaloo. I think Arjan will get it. Hes a smart lad!
    Cant stand that Zoe one. She is unreal. They were so rude to the product designers aswell.

Did ya hear Zoe at the end when they come back to the house. "Oh Lord Sugar had loads of postitive things to say about me" Arjan is like wtf! :D

Hi RoadKillTs,
    Seriously - that one Zoe must be living on another planet! Where the hell did she come up with that one? He told her she was a self-centred piece of crap! Arjan's face was classic!
    And while I'm ranting - I wish to God she'd stand up straight. She looks like her knuckles would drag on the ground!

Anyway - go Arjan go!
    That other girl Emma is annoying too - very rude to the designers and best mates with Zoe when it suits her!
    That little Scottish one (Kirsty??) fancies Tim like mad. Did you see her touching him at every opportunity last night. She kept gazing up at him and telling hime he was great! Aah - the teenage years!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Awh I missed it yesterday. How did Emma go? I thought she was going to be really good and win it out. Now I think Arjan might win. He's been good throughout. Good episode tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I won't spoil it so, but was a good finale - well worth catching up on

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I won't spoil it so, but was a good finale - well worth catching up on

I agree completely!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was a good finale, but flawed for one main reason - 2 teams of 2 competing for one prize. It didn't work. They weren't working as teams, they were working as individuals and both teams made mistakes because of it. Maybe next year, they'll do 8 episodes and let the top 2 fight it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The right person won. A razor for the runner up. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

Really good show. Apart from the blonde one (Zoe?) doing my head in!!! :mad: God what a headwrecker of a young one! It was a great show and it's nice to see teenagers in a good light for once. Well done to the winner, probably the most deserved alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Thought Tim should have won myself. I know he was a bit up and down throughout compared to Arjen's straight run through but he showed himself to be an ideas man, a people person and decent salesman. I think Suralan was jealous of his beard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭i like lamp

they should have let two or three battle it alone in the final! two finalists leading the same project? one drags the other down and you could lose the best contestant as a result!!

fortunately it didnt turn out that way!! zoe was a headwrecker!!

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    Thought Tim should have won myself. I know he was a bit up and down throughout compared to Arjen's straight run through but he showed himself to be an ideas man, a people person and decent salesman. I think Suralan was jealous of his beard!

As some of the 2fm DJs call it - there is a "beard alliance". Tim shaved off his beard before the final boardroom meeting - maybe Suralan hired Arjan just to spite Tim because he was disloyal to the "beard allliance" !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

bubbaloo wrote: »
    As some of the 2fm DJs call it - there is a "beard alliance". Tim shaved off his beard before the final boardroom meeting - maybe Suralan hired Arjan just to spite Tim because he was disloyal to the "beard allliance" !! :D

I think that Tim had to shave it. Arjun looked around 10 years younger than him and at the boardroom sentiment was likely to sway towards Arjun because his achievvements seemed more impressive next to the adult looking Tim's.

I thought Tim should've won though. He demonstrated that he had a very sharp and creative business instinct. All he lacked was the confidence to trust it and follow through on his ideas.

Advertisement