Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking xperia x10

Options
  • 07-05-2010 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Hi i am just wondering if anyone knows how to unlock this phone

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

At the moment getting it from your network opperator is quicker and easier.
    I have 2.
    1 unlocked by the network in 3 days
    other I asked a contact at sony to get me the code and it took 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

cheers bought the phone from adverts so i am trying to get the person i bought the phone off to get the code from o2. im heading to italy and i want to stick a three sim in it because i heard u can use data anywhere that the three network is for the same price as it is here

Yea once your on the 3 network.
    Do you know anyone on o2 billpay?

Im on o2 billpay myself but its through work. How do u find the phone? I am well impressed with

loving it. app's are great. phone is great. (turn off the 3g at night to save battery though) (settings, wireless network, wireless networks, and then uncheck DATA)

youll need to play with the phone to get used to it but its great.
    if you want you can add me as a friend on google latitude and im on hand to help any time.

dmooney.eire@gmail.com

• Advertisement

cheers mooneyd i have added u on lattitude. how did you get the unlock code from sony ericsson?

Hi Mooneyd

Just wondering how did you contact sony ericsson to get the unlock code?

Cheers

Advertisement