Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six ton of screened top soil

Options
  • 08-05-2010 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

Just bought six ton of loose top soil today and had it delivered. Problem is, is that I'm not sure if its six ton:o I have a wheelbarrow which holds 90litres or 3.5 cub feet..........how many trips would I have to take to move 6 ton? Just wanting to check:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

Scottie99 wrote: »
    Just bought six ton of loose top soil today and had it delivered. Problem is, is that I'm not sure if its six ton:o I have a wheelbarrow which holds 90litres or 3.5 cub feet..........how many trips would I have to take to move 6 ton? Just wanting to check:confused:
    what sort of a vehicle was it delivered in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Is it in the big square builders bags or all loose?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

As I said it was loose. As for the delivery, my wife took the delivery and doesn't know.Just wheelbarrowed the load today, and my back is telling me it was six ton!:)

Advertisement