Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeggings/Leggings

• 08-05-2010 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to get two pairs of jeggings and one pair of leggings.

I want to get a pair of calf-length jeggings and a pair of ankle-length jeggings. I'd prefer a dark colour (not black) as I don't wear light colours.

I also want a pair of calf-length black leggings.

I got a pair of leggings in Dunnes Stores before and after a few washes, they went baggy so unless Dunnes' leggngs have improved, I'd rather not buy any in there.

I want jeggings/leggings that will last a while (more than a few washes) and still look decent.

I can't afford more than €20 per pair.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I got a pair of ankle length dark denim jeggings in Next a few weeks ago, they were 27euro but they have been washed and worn loads and are still incredibly tight, love them!

Vero Moda also do good ones, think you can get 2 for something deals on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PatsyStone

I have a few pairs from Next and they are fantastic - they wash really well too. The thing is I don't know how much they cost because they were bought for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

I have a pair that I bought in Marks and Spencers about 2 maybe 3 years ago for €12 and they are still going stong!

Advertisement