Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanet prob in Wexford

• 08-05-2010 7:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems this morning or is it just me?

Cant get connected via Arris modem - 'DS' light is flashing - anyone know what that means?

Thanks

Comments

Bazbu wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems this morning or is it just me?

Cant get connected via Arris modem - 'DS' light is flashing - anyone know what that means?

Thanks

A flashing DS light means that your modem cannot find the downstream channel. It could be a fault on their end, which I'd assume would be rectified by now, or it could be a problem with your transceiver on the roof. My parents had to get it replaced three times due to weather damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

Karsini wrote: »
    A flashing DS light means that your modem cannot find the downstream channel. It could be a fault on their end, which I'd assume would be rectified by now, or it could be a problem with your transceiver on the roof. My parents had to get it replaced three times due to weather damage.

Thanks for that...will ring Permanet 9am Mon

Advertisement