Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&M shops, ATX case

Options
  • 08-05-2010 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

I decided to build myself a home server for development and media. Needed one this weekend for a project, as none of my laptops can hack the database stuff. Also leaving the laptop on for hours encoding stuff, doesn't seem that healthy for laptop. Plan was to build a headless server box stick it somewhere out of sight and just remote desktop into it from the laptop. Finding it hard to find a decent ATX case there. Theres only really flimsy cheap cases, or these massive, gaming boxes with a ton of fans.

Hoping to get something in a shop. Maplins and PC World have nothing decent. Don't like the cheap case Peats have, the gaming ones are kinda dear especially if you need a PSU. Just looking for strong, but small boring case. With PSU if possible. Where are Dublin would you try?

Comments

Advertisement