Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Conan "boards.ie"guild?

Options
  • 08-05-2010 12:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Following on from the aoc revisited thread i thought it might be best if we made a new thread so as to not get swamped in the other thread.
    Should we form a boards guild for AOC now since quite a few of us have resubbed and with the expansion very soon?
    We could join an established guild but all of us getting into the same guild could be tricky so maybe we could start from scratch ourselves and make our own city eventually?
    Whos up for it?
    Just add your name below along with any comments etc if interested.
    If we get enough ill get it sorted over the weekend and start sending out invites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CelticDemon

Ok im in .:D

Happy to follow our fearless Leader.
    It really, at the end of the day doesnt bother me if we try join a guild
    or form a new one.
    I can put the effort into building our city and guild , if i can remember how.:(
    Would be fun though,alot of hard work but fun.
    Dont want any responsibilities or authority ,just be part of the guild and have fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Lol I'm no leader nor do I want responsibility or authority , ill leave that for someone else .volunteers welome I nominate rev hellfire :) I don't mind helping to form a guild after that I'm just a grunt :)

Dcully wrote: »
    Lol I'm no leader nor do I want responsibility or authority , ill leave that for someone else .volunteers welome I nominate rev hellfire :) I don't mind helping to form a guild after that I'm just a grunt :)

Dont you just hate modern day democracy:p
    Majority vote on peoples opinion of who should lead us into battle.:p
    after we see who is interested on topic first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm in. Gonna log in now, so give me a shout and we can see about setting one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm in as well.

But lets not call it a 'boards.ie' guild, nothing is more the kiss of death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

I'm up for it, still don't have a clue about the game though, just been solo carebearing it up. I think we should call ourselves "The Boarder Kingdom" ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm in as well.

But lets not call it a 'boards.ie' guild, nothing is more the kiss of death.
    "I Can't Believe It's Not a Boards.ie Guild"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Im game, i have to roll on your server though, all my chars are on fury :(

Whats a non pvp server like? is pvp cut out altogether?? i still like the option of ganking people from time to time so dont wanna cut it out...

Also i have once off free lvl 50 char to create, what class to go with?? :D

Any of you guys a tank? I know Dcully is mad for the heals :D

I might roll a dark templar if we need a tank :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

bah, I signed up for AOC because there was a boards guild and it was gone before i was even outta tortage :mad:

I'm on crom PVE let's see what happens :pac:

nix wrote: »

Whats a non pvp server like? is pvp cut out altogether?? i still like the option of ganking people from time to time so dont wanna cut it out...

Theres plenty of pvp on pve servers, remember all the zones that have guild cities are full open pvp.
    Theres also the pvp mini games.
    I done a paid transfer to transfer my priest of mitra to Crom, i rolled a conquerer for my once off lvl 50 so im swapping between those two atm, cant decide on a main.

Any thoughts on a guild name?
    I know we were Wolves of Calla when the game first released.

• Advertisement

Dcully wrote: »
    I know we were Wolves of Calla when the game first released.
    I still like it.

May as well go with Wolves of Calla then. We also need a Name thread i think, or just get everyone to post their character names in here.

Right lads ive created the guild with the name Wolves Of Calla.
    Add your names below so i can sort a few invites.

Ive made the guild with my Priest as my conquerer is in another guild.
    Someone volunteer to be guild leader please so i can transfer leader over.

Send me a tell ingame on my priest named Aoifec or my conquerer named Cully.
    Ill most likely be playing Cully when ingame.

Kiith - Assassin

I dont mind helping out, or even being co-guild leader, but if my track record in MMO's is anything to go by, you'll all be way (and i mean waaaay) ahead of me in both gear, level and knowledge. So it would probably be better if someone else took over the reigns.

I'll be on for an hour or two tonight. Lvl27 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Madjake - Bearshaman - Level 50

I'm not used to this pve server, i still **** myself if i see anybody else in fear of getting ganked ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Scrotmuncher - Dark Templar - 50
    Knobhead - Necromancer - 32
    Dendae - Guardian(main) - 52

Character names have never been my strong point....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Smitewell - Conqueror - lvl 47

Graymane - Barbie

Cully - 69 Conquerer
    Aoifec - 63 Priest of Mitra

nix wrote: »

Im a lvl 63 Dark Templar - have to go home on family business ,so i wont be around for maybe a week or more.

Lordtyrannus - DT lvl 63 - crom server

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Oh, I might Resub, What server ye on ?

Crom pve

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Gunting- level 50 HoX on Crom.

Have another level 50 char i can create now but I just can't decide what class to go for :confused:

Guys send me a tell if yas want a guild invite, ill be on either Cully or Exocist tonight.
    Hit 80 lastnight on my conquerer thanks to 6 offline levels and much questing the last few days.
    Hope to sample some new content tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

I wouldn't mind doing this. I'm not sure if I'd like to roll on a PvE server though. Aquilonia has always been my favourite. I guess I'll make a toon on Crom as well, maybe try out one of these new Kitai fellows.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Downloading Patch and opening again , will have to start from scratch tho, I only got to like level 20 on a Demonoligist last time.

What do ye reckon; Bear Shaman or Tempest of Seth , I would like to play a healer hybrid preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Are people still playing? Is there an active boards guild?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Playboy wrote: »
    Are people still playing? Is there an active boards guild?

Wondering this too? bought it today, gonna give it a lash now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I just rolled a dark templar on Crom. Char name is Hironaka. Drop me a line if you want to lvl up together .. I'm lvl 14 atm but have a lvl 80 on Fury Pvp that I lvled on release. been over a year since I played so decided to start again as I'd forgotten everything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Playboy wrote: »
    I just rolled a dark templar on Crom. Char name is Hironaka. Drop me a line if you want to lvl up together .. I'm lvl 14 atm but have a lvl 80 on Fury Pvp that I lvled on release. been over a year since I played so decided to start again as I'd forgotten everything!

The game wont let me log in for some stupid reason, i can log into account page but not the game. Sent an email off there but doubt ill get a reply anytime soon. I'll give you a shout when i finally get in game :) I suppose ill use the time to read about classes and such.

Advertisement