Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should "bold thankers" be punished?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

You finished the Ice cream already Jazzy ;)
    You are not going to make a difference. Mainly because you havn't a clue. Give it up.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

SOTS, Jazzy and CHD, take your love-in to PM if you want to continue with it, but if I don't see this thread getting back on-topic very soon I'm locking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Zaph wrote: »
    SOTS, Jazzy and CHD, take your love-in to PM if you want to continue with it, but if I don't see this thread getting back on-topic very soon I'm locking it.

There is certainly a pattern emerging, which I'm sure the Admin team is aware of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

A really annoying pattern. Zaph, as the Op I have no issue with this being locked. Act as you see fit my good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Zaph wrote: »

"love-in" could imply that the SOTS, Jazzy and CHD are having a gay triangle of love session. I know this is not true, but it could insult the guys and ruin their character on Boards.

The posters that thanked your post are in agreement with you.

All should be infracted as punishment and Zaph banned for posting it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Des wrote: »
    There is certainly a pattern emerging, which I'm sure the Admin team is aware of.
    In all fairness Des I had got back to discussing the issue yesterday when a certain poster jumped in again last night and posted a completed unrelated post, folllowed soon after by another.
    Not much I can do about that in all fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

In all fairness Des I had got back to discussing the issue yesterday when a certain poster jumped in again last night and posted a completed unrelated post, folllowed soon after by another.
    Not much I can do about that in all fairness.
    You can ignore instead of dragging the topic even more off topic.

Kiera wrote: »
    You can ignore instead of dragging the topic even more off topic.
    Agree but always go on the premise that you are only as good or as bad as your last post.
    Better to engage than ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Better to engage than ignore.

NO, just no

Sometimes you are better off ignoring stuff and just letting it go

By replying to it you are bringing it even more off topic and giving them what they want

NO, just no

Sometimes you are better off ignoring stuff and just letting it go

By replying to it you are bringing it even more off topic and giving them what they want
    That is true but sometimes mud sticks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

some people get picked on cos people know they can get a rise out of them, you have to learn to stop giving them what they want, seriously my 10 year old is struggling with this, I expect grown men to have mastered it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

This hasn't been on topic for days. SOTS was the only one arguing for it and that seems to mean f*ck all so my vote would be to put it to bed or at least keep them off the thread in case someone actually has something constructive to add.

That is true but sometimes mud sticks.

Only if you don't wash it off

Seriously sometimes it is better to walk away from it and just ignore people who are only trying to get a rise out of you

everyone can see what they are at so you have no need to defend yourself all the time

More than likely the mud they fling will stick to them and not you

Only if you don't wash it off

Seriously sometimes it is better to walk away from it and just ignore people who are only trying to get a rise out of you

everyone can see what they are at so you have no need to defend yourself all the time

More than likely the mud they fling will stick to them and not you
    mud_wrestling.jpg

mud_wrestling.jpg

Never too soon for girls mud wrestling, every thread should have some

Never too soon for girls mud wrestling, every thread should have some
    I prefer jelly myself ;)

Kold wrote: »
    This hasn't been on topic for days. SOTS was the only one arguing for it and that seems to mean f*ck all so my vote would be to put it to bed or at least keep them off the thread in case someone actually has something constructive to add.
    Well in fairness Kold we raised some good stuff about the PI forum yesterday. Not sure if you read that.
    Structured debate is hard but sometimes you have to wade through the muck to find the gold.

I prefer jelly myself ;)

We are going to be lifelong friends :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well seeing as the last rites have been administered, time to put this thread out of its misery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement