Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MOH Teaser

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Another trailer that shows no gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

i read a snippet about the MOH series 'expected to be around for a very long time'. n as theyve now got them infinity ward fellas @ EA..

will people be referring to the COD/MW series as that blip on the radar that arrived a long time after MOH n died long before it too.. i wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Another trailer that shows no gameplay

It's a teaser, that's what teasers do.

Don't know if I'm that bother with this game yet. I'll see if the hype machine gets me in a couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Personally I like the trailer despite the lack of gameplay footage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

rizzla wrote: »
    It's a teaser, that's what teasers do.

As in, we've nothing ready to show You :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    As in, we've nothing ready to show You :D

It'll be good for gathering interest together and let people know it's coming. Footage would be appreciated but meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Jimmy Patterson is back - it obviously means the games is destined for great things !!! Its what all the bad ones lacked !!

Advertisement