Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Internet, meteor calls and meteor texts

Options
  • 08-05-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm on meteor, and I have noticed that I'm getting free Internet on my phone aswel as my free calls and texts, it's prepay, and it seems to be an unlimited amount, as I have used over 250mb, is this happening to anyone else. It's on an unlocked iPhone but I know that it's not connecting through WiFi.
    So I just wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Oh and I didn't put it in the iPhone section as it's about the network not the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its only meant to be 250mb, and you are charged for your usage after that - 2c per KB or 99c per day up to 50mb ofcourse. I would just becareful about the internet usage, and keep an eye on your credit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Yea I have been watching my credit, no charges yet, hopefully it continues that way, I would have been using it everyday anyway so Im certainly not loosing out on anything

Advertisement