Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Elite?

Options
  • 08-05-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy one of these, not sure where to get one. If there's any offers, please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

Looking at doing the same myself.

Cheapest ive seen so far is Amazon.co.uk.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Elite-Console-120GB-Drive/dp/B002YIHJNC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1273583915&sr=8-1

They are doing the elite for £184.91 delivered to your door.

According to currency converter it works out at €215.64 :D

Live rates at 2010.05.11 13:20:09 UTC
    184.91 GBP = 215.647 EUR

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

try smyths toys, i think the northern ireland stores are cheaper than the roi stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

docmartin wrote: »
    try smyths toys, i think the northern ireland stores are cheaper than the roi stores

agrees or you could get it on amazon

ur an xbox noob anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

or wait till the new 360 is out (Mid July) and the elite will drop €50 in price!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,904 ✭✭✭billyhead

00sully wrote: »
    or wait till the new 360 is out (Mid July) and the elite will drop €50 in price!

Will the new 360 have better grpahcis do you know. Also how much will it be retailing at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

nope, just smaller, quieter and shiny. . .

. . .with bigger HDD and built in wifi. it's supposed to retail at the current elite price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

new 360 will retail at current price and all other xbox sku's due to drop ~€50 so you will get a current elite for cheaper if you wait for the new 360 to be released. then you can buy the new one on Amazon for ~£200 which will prob be cheaper than the € release price

Advertisement