Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GIG IN PORTUGAL

Options
  • 08-05-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Gig in portugal available for 1 or 2 piece band ..11th june to 11th july...must play with backing tracks...and have good crowd interaction...5/6 nights a week...hurry....call <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loudog

Hey!

I'm portuguese and I will be in Portugal at that time. I play guitar and have a friend who sings. I'll be near Lisbon (Cascais) from the 8th of June to 15th of June and the in Porto from the 9th of July till the 24th.

Where is the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi there,

Please note that phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.
    Also I've edited your post to make it more readable. Please don't type in ALL CAPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Also please don't post the same topic repeatedly as it's considered spamming. This is the third version of the same thread. I have deleted the other two but I will leave this one up as you've gotten a reply.

Advertisement