Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ankle Tattoo

• 08-05-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm considering getting a tattoo during the summer. I want it just under my ankle, on the side of my heel on the outside of the foot, but I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with ankle tattoo's fading? I mentioned it to a friend a while ago and they recommended not to get it on my ankle as apparently it will fade a lot quicker than in other areas?? Anyone got any advice on this?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

My wifes had her ankle done for years now and its never faded.If you go lower than that onto the thicker skin it would fade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

i have a line of flowers running from under my ankle to my little toe on the outside of my foot.i had it for a couple of years. It hasn't faded but it does get dry looking in the winter cos of being in shoes and socks all day. i put moisturizing cream on it every day in the summer and it looks fine.

Advertisement