Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2fms ACDC competition (Ironman 2)

• 08-05-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi folks.

Recently I eneterd a competition on 2fm and was delighted when I won that particular days prize of a (wait for it) Ironman 2 helmet, DVD and CD soundtrack to the movie.
    I was however, a lot more delighted that I was in the draw for the main prize of VIP tickets to go see ACDC flights etc over to the Download festival in Donnington.

Only problem is, that the draw was to take place on the Friday that Gerry Ryan sadly passed away on the Rick O'Shea show.

I never heard another mention of the draw, it didnt take place to the best of my knowledge and without sounding selfish (I understand Gerry Ryans death was way more important than any competition) I have never heard another thing from the station, no news if my name was/wasnt picked from the draw, nor have I received said dvd cd etc.

Im not so stupid as to not assume that I did NOT win the main prize now, but does anyone here have any suggestions how i find out exactly who did win, and as to where my prizes actually are?

Kind regards......

Bobby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

You could send the Rick O'Shea show an email asking when the postponed draw would be taking place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

That email address would be rick@rte.ie

Advertisement