Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strapless Bra

• 08-05-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I need a really really good support strapless bra for a strapless dress I've
    bought for a wedding. I'm a DD cup so it needs to be pretty good! Any strapless bra I've ever bought just didn't give me enough lift. I know obviously a strapless bra won't ever give the same support as a regular bra but if anyone knows of any that come close, please let me know!

Hope someone can help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 aqquua

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 shifers

I got the Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless bra in Arnotts last year and it's absolutely brilliant. Apparently it's based on hands holding you up...!

http://www.ultimatestrapless.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

Great thanks guys I'll have a lookie in arnotts then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

You could think about getting a basque instead. I trust them a lot better than strapless bras, they provide good support and there is less danger of them moving or shifting around.

Maybe something like this?

http://www.ultimo.co.uk/shop/low-back-strapless-d-g-820?clid=985

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I got an amazing one from Ultimo in Debhenams.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 metrochica

Fan of the Wonderbra one too! Especially if you are of the bigger chest family like me :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I got an amazing one from Ultimo in Debhenams.

Are they still there? I saw it in company magazine but debhenams in Galway doesn't stock it. :mad: Might see if I could get someone to pick one up in Dublin for me.

Does anyone know if they stock Wonderbra in debenhams on henry street?
    I know they do in Arnotts but there's a 25% off everything sale in debenhams right now and I have a store card so would be handy to get something there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DeirdreP

I thinks they do - they used to

i will be in there tomorrow and will have a look

was in there today and bought one :)

its fantastic! can't wait to see how it lasts the night now!
    its a bit pricey, €51, but their 20% of everything sale and the extra 10% for having a store card made it €36, bargain i must say!

• Advertisement
Advertisement