Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake bake spray tan in castleba, claremorris or Ballina?

Options
  • 08-05-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any where in Ballina or Castlebar that does fake bake spray tans? It's the only one that does not look orange on me. I've tried to do a google search but the only thing that comes up in Mount Falcan and it costs 45 Euro there:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Fake tan is so 2009. Spend some more time exercising in the fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

nuac wrote: »
    Fake tan is so 2009. Spend some more time exercising in the fresh air.

Yeah, thanks for the moralizing but totally off topic and not helpful at all. Would anyone else know where you can get fake bake spray tans in Mayo?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you check the F&A forum? Maybe they can suggest somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Scobette

Salon in Newport does Fake Bake Cream but not spray most of the salons around use the Sun FX

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Neworder79

Boots in Westport?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭cookerj

Yep pretty sure it's in Boots in Westport. How about just buy it on ebay for much less?

I use www.mytanningpills.com for natural carotenoid tablets which are super super effective and don't turn you orange (because they contain 4 other carotenoids besides beta carotene). Absolutely love them, esp all the antioxidants in them. Then you can just whack on a bit of extra fake tan when you're heading out.

Advertisement