Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are telephone psychics??

Options
  • 08-05-2010 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi Guys

are telephone psychics accurate or do they need to have you in their presence to get a more accurate reading?
    Has anybody called a psychic line andhave received and future predictions that has come true for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Denimgirl wrote: »
    Hi Guys

are telephone psychics accurate or do they need to have you in their presence to get a more accurate reading?
    Has anybody called a psychic line andhave received and future predictions that has come true for them?

dont do it! waste of money, have had dealings with them with a family member who spent hundreds! if you want a reading take the time to travel to visit a real one. over the phone is too handy and easy to keep phoning. they are "entertainment" only as it says on the warning label

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

hi, a friend of mine is a really good physic and can do distant readings. she did work for a while on one of these commerical lines but got worn out by the volume of people calling.
    Now she has her own website and works at her own pace, you choose cards by following the directions on her page and then when she has some peace and quiet she can sit down and tune into the cards and write a very comprehensive mail back to you, which is really good because sometimes it can be very bewilding to have someone 'fire back' a reading to you, you cant remember it all, but with my friend she has the time to write and you have all the time in the world to read...so no you do not need to be in the presence of a reader. i will pm you her details if you interested....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

yes please! i'd like to have a look in to it!thanks! ;)

is she accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

well if you expecting the type of reading where you're told you're going to get a flat tyre next week...the answer to that is no..her type of reading is about where you are in life now and where you'll end up if you keep on this path so it up to you whether you want to change your circumstances and therefore change the future...

i always try to explain it with this story...if a physic told you "see that plane there that you're about to board, it will crash and everyone will be killed" well you then have the opportunity to change your future....

my friend charges €40 for a reading including an email one which I dont think is tooooo bad especially when you can sit down and read it again and again

i met people at the weekend who didnt know we were friends and they were raving about her, couldnt wait to tell her cause she such a genuine person and the good feedback did her a world of good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tishde

Could you pm me your friends number please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement