Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering puppy

Options
  • 08-05-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all i was given a form when we got daisy it was called " link up".
    Iv never heard of it, and when i googled it nothing came up.
    My vet mentioned "fido.ie" .
    Is ther jsut one central one that i should register her with.
    Any advice would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Do you mean for her microchip? Ive never heard of link up, only Fido or animark but there could be another one, not sure.

You have to register with the form you were given. Did the vet or breeder microchip the dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

I too have never heard of link up my vet put me in touch with fido.ie its really straightforward once you have all the info to hand.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

My pup was registered with this 'LinkUp' too when I got her, the Fido.ie wouldn't let me register her as an additional dog (my other dog was on Fido) so I wrote a letter, including her microchip number and my details and my phone number. Few days later I got a call from someone in Fido and they said they'd registered her for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭P.A.C

Thanks for the replys il sort it out with fido.ie.

Advertisement