Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh my

Options
  • 09-05-2010 1:15am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My floppy drive has been upgraded to a hard disk.

Anyone else have similar... sensations? :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ugh my hard disk had a conflict of drivers with my zip drive :(

owwwwww :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Good night out then? :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Didn't go out :( workin late, then hit the drink :rolleyes:

you up to much yourself?

oh oh see the AMD 6 core processors?! under 200 euro. bargain!

Bah, dreadful for going out this year :(

Not so good for games allegedly... then again haven't seen many benches and the Toms ones looked extra-fruity... add the ridiculous Intel love-in article they just had and it looks like they've found another sugar-daddy... :rolleyes:

google it and look for overclocked results in forums. you wont be disappointed. for 200 quid though, you cant say no

• Advertisement

Yeah, heard it still has some nice OC headroom, especially for a 45nm hexacore! :D

Advertisement