Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 8800 carbon arte

Options
  • 09-05-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

hi im looking to find out who sells nokia 8800 carbon arte?
    looking for one on meteor network.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Standard 8800 is long out of production.

The Carbon Arte is 8800e. I'd guess that's long out of production too.

eBay, Adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

ive seen some on ebay...but their not even close to cheap or moderately priced :) dont know why would any one buy such an out dated phone op :D what was nokia thinking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Nokia are probably overdue by now to bring out a new high-end phone of this type.

If I was you I'd wait for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

well imagine the carbon arte costs around 600 quid even second hand being a dumb phone...smart phone (around 400 quid) + carbon arte looks (600 quid) around 1k for that sort of phone? bit crazy to wait for such a thing :) and as far as i seen theres no plans on bringing one out so i wouldnt bother waiting...if you want a carbon arte your easiest way to find one is ebay i suppose

Advertisement