Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leicester v Cardiff - Playoff SF 1st Leg

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Des wrote: »
    Christ almighty. Won't be on anywhere in Dublin, that's for sure.

Cant see why not. It's on at 2 or something like that. The the Heineken Cup final around 5 or 6, then the CL final at 8.

This adds to the day. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

yabadabado wrote: »
    anyone got a link?

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

the whole shootout is on 101 great goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Fair play to Mark Kennedy. He ignored the Cardiff celebrations to commiserate with Waghorn when he missed the final penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

Can't see it posted elsewhere but anyways....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭jacool

I'm waiting to see what happens if Cardiff go up.
    A lot of Premier clubs have had problems down there in cup games where their fans are often "very boisterous" !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Can't see it posted elsewhere but anyways....

Brilliant! I just saw the shootout for the first time last night and it was truly shocking what he attempted to do, you don't fcuking showboat when there's £90m at stake. If he was a Forest player i'd want him gone out of the club. Really really bad and i think the Sky commentators, Don Goodman in particular, were bang on in their criticism of Kermit.

Delighted Cardiff won, all of Leicester's goals were poxy, typical long ball merchants, nothings changed there since the time of O'Neill. The Premiership could do without those hoofballers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

jacool wrote: »
    A lot of Premier clubs have had problems down there in cup games where their fans are often "very boisterous" !

Hi Jacool, have you seen trouble at CCS yourself?

I ask because I've been to 5x home games this season at the Cardiff City Stadium & seen no trouble at all. There was an atmosphere of real menace at Ninian Park, but in our spanking new stadium it's a lot more civilised. Yes, we're passionate and no apologies for that!

Off to Wembley for the weekend - can't wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

jacool wrote: »

What do you think will happen if Cardiff go up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Stekelly wrote: »
    Cant see why not. It's on at 2 or something like that. The the Heineken Cup final around 5 or 6, then the CL final at 8.

This adds to the day. :)
    The Championship playoffs final is at 3pm. Still time to see the rugby.

Advertisement