Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orange coat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'd say it's just too big for her. It's a size ten and she looks really, really little, so I doubt it's that it's a bad cut. Love the colour btw! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Yeh it looks miles too big for her. I like the colour...but does it have a black collar or is a scarf thing shes wearing? Also remember if you're tall this might have the same look you're after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Geez ya well spotted I think that is a scarf! Not sure do I prefer it that way or not... it would probably make it a bit more versatile if it is a scarf because they you can add you own one for different colour combos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Nice coat!

But the shorter sleeves would annoy me!

I'd say that black collar could be detachable?

No I think its a scarf alright, you have to be very careful ordering clothes from china or thailand I find they're extremely clever about how they advertise on ebay. I like short sleeves actually, leaves room to play around with long gloves and bracelets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Oh I love long gloves :)

rsta wrote: »
    Oh I love long gloves :)

Me too I think white polkadot ones would be nice with it! I put in an offer of 40 sterling which is a bit cheeky but ya never know they might go for it!

Advertisement