Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs on tv today.

Options
  • 09-05-2010 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hows things lads :D
    still cant stop smiling whenever i think about us gettin 4th !
    3rd is still on offer and its on espn at 4 today
    unfortunatly i havent got the channel so its a pub job for me but i reckon nearly every pub in dublin will have the games contesting for the title on.
    anyone know anywhere local around D8,D12 that might have the game on ?
    cheers lads:D

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

id imaging some pubs will show the utd and chelsea games on big screens but if your well in in a pub u may get them to stick it on the small tele in a bar or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i dont have espn either and this is the first weekend all season that i actually dont really care how the spurs match finishes :-)

so im off for a day out with the gf and will watch the premiership 2nite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

mickman wrote: »
    i dont have espn either and this is the first weekend all season that i actually dont really care how the spurs match finishes :-)

so im off for a day out with the gf and will watch the premiership 2nite!

well said :) wonder how this match will turn out considering we've nothin to lose and everything to gain. doubt that gomes will start and hope king wont play either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

the Evergreen Bar , Turners Cross, Cork will be showing the Spurs Burnley game today. Also showing the Man U game but not the Chelsea v Wigan one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Alright mate try the following closer to 4pm for updated links

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=73888&part=sports

http://www.firstrow.net/

You might have to download a player i.e. sopcast or veetle.
    Usually the veetle links are good quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

tom mayes is showing the game top of o'connell st corner of dorset st

Advertisement