Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy salmon oil ?

Options
  • 09-05-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Can you only get this online ?? ive tried swords pet store and kinsealy neither have it .Kinsealy told me about two months ago they would get it in but still no joy!! Ive also tried pet manisa in santry dey dont stock it either:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭doggiewalker00

you cant really get it in the shops
    zooplus.ie
    or
    doggies and moggies,is were I get mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I've seen it in a pet shop recently. It was probably Sully's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

just curious but what are the advantages of this oil

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭doggiewalker00

salmon oil,full of omega 3+6
    paticularly good if your dog sufferes from skin irritations like dryskin,dandruff etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

If you live near swords you can pop down to one of the dog shows and get it when its on.

The shows are on in The National Show Centre in Cloghran.
    Theres one on this sat the 15th May and thats where i get mine, off the lady at the Paddypaw stand, her site is www.paddypaw.co.uk

• Advertisement

is it just add a drop to food

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Depending on the size of the dog its usually a few pumps of it. Theres a recommended dosage on the bottle anyway.

thanks, just got a red setter pup so it might be good for her coat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

www.medicanimal.com sell loads of supplements, I'm sure they supply fish oils.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

I think ill check out the dog show next weekend ill get it der and try Ruby on it:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement