Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about tribes

Options
  • 09-05-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭

Hi was just wondering does anyone know if tribes has free wifi? If not is there anywhere else where you can sit for a few hours on a Sunday afternoon, get a coffee and use free wifi? In the city centre I mean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Insomnia coffee shop down the side of the Moderne has Wifi, failing that maybe one of the Hotels?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Insomnia coffee shop down the side of the Moderne has Wifi, failing that maybe one of the Hotels?

Yes I know the imperial has but is it free?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just remembered the Bodega has it, and it's free there.

Few others would be Sober Lane bar, Farmgate Café, Ginos.

leahyl wrote: »
    get a coffee and use free wifi? In the city centre I mean

Steps of the courthouse used to be free unofficial Wifi, have to bring your own coffee though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

RoverJames wrote: »
    Steps of the courthouse used to be free unofficial Wifi, have to bring your own coffee though :D

So that's the reason I always saw people sitting on the steps with laptops...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭MRBEAVER

Thought that Solicitors were cutting down on office rental costs.

Advertisement