Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

print exchange

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i think either 10*8 or 12*8 ( out of a digital camera 12*8 is the size not 10*8)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Just ordered 13 12x8 prints from Photobox there , they have an offer on Enlarged Prints with 20% off orders using MAYIMPRESS code but the offer end today 13/5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

cheers for the tip majiktripp.

just trying to choose a shot at the moment. i'm feeling a bit... i dunno... inadequate about what i'm looking at here... don't know what to choose.... :o

at the moment i only have 8 names etc inc my own

so i am missing details from people, can they send me them asap so i can get details collated to send to everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Organising my print copies in the next week or so, probably 12 x 8's.

Got thirteen 12x8 prints done from photobox and they arrived today, very happy with the way the print turned out so just need some envelopes and a list of names & adresses now :)

i have 9 names and adresses

so we still waiting for some people

can we sort it this week maybe??

How about sending a Pm to the straglers, as they mightn't realise we're waiting on them and see if you get a response?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Hey guys, I'm only going to be able to order my prints on Thursday, (yay having to live for payday...) so mine might not go out til the week after next... :o

• Advertisement

Ok, so I've booked a one-way ticket to New Zealand leaving in under a month's time....need to get this ball rolling!

Hiya Guys,

How are we doing on this? I'm expecting to have my prints back this week and ready for posting, has the address list been circulated yet or how are we proceeding?

i have 10 address etc so i guess we just send out those

i will do PM's later today

thanks Steve, no pressure though, just thought i might have missed the list.

i have sent pm's to the 10 people that gave me their details, with everyones details

please pm me or something if you dont get it

i reckon we should aim to send prints out by end of month?

so when you get prints please let us all know, so we all know what arrived etc

my prints are going in the post in the morning, hows everyone else getting on?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Waiting on mine to arrive and will post them as soon as I get them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

printing hopefully tomorrow, or monday

Prints in there envelopes and ready to go in the morning likewise.

:eek:

i'm way behind so :o

Getting sorted over the weekend, for the post Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

Prints are here, need to get some decent envelopes now...

sent my prints today

so let me know when you get them etc

s

All sent yesterday, hopefully they arrive alright.

Sent mine for processing a few days ago, hopefully will arrive before I head for a weeks holliers! My apologies if not, I'll get them out as soon as I can!!!

Holy MAJOLY majiktripp, that's some shot! :)

getting embarrassed at my shot that should be going in the post the afternoon... :o

Zo

All posted this afternoon, hope you like 'em!

zoegh wrote: »
    Holy MAJOLY majiktripp, that's some shot! :)

getting embarrassed at my shot that should be going in the post the afternoon... :o

Zo

Thanks, did it arrive alright? Was worried the envelope would be man handled by the postie so scrawled do not bend on them in hopes he wouldn't!

yeah. arrived no problems at all.. I'm trying to figure out the best way to package mine...

i got marks too, a small amount of bending but nothing much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

Got it too, very nice! Mine are in the post.

• Advertisement

Thanks Majiktripp.
    Arrived in one piece.....but....the postman obviously couldn't read! a few bends but great pic.

Just got Jarleth's , Steve's and a Mr. Grieve's - Have to say, very high standard of photo's! I feel guilty now for not sending mine in ridged envelopes like you guys! Thanks again, looking forward to the others now!

ah cool

glad it arrived ok

Got mine from majiktripp too and my postie was like bravo's postman - he put a few creases in it too. It's a lovely photo so will have to try flatten it somehow.

Mine are in the post today so you should all have them tomorrow.

got mine from zoegh & pullandbang today

Same here, lovely prints, gettng a nice eclectic mix of images.
    A few decent frames now and somewhere to put them and we have a talking point of how we all came about to have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

mine may well be the last ones sent out, won't have the prints in my hands until tomorrow or friday and will post em then.

i'm suprised that the prints i've got so far are pretty much all land/cityscapes

DotOrg wrote: »
    mine may well be the last ones sent out, won't have the prints in my hands until tomorrow or friday and will post em then.

i'm suprised that the prints i've got so far are pretty much all land/cityscapes

First timers - all playing it a bit safe? I know I was :o

I'm delighted with what I've gotten so far.

still waiting on mine back from the printers.... bit worried now actually, might drop them a mail today.... :(

as for the postman - when he delivered today's batch he rang the doorbell and said ''they didn't look like they'd fit in your box and i didn't want to bend them..'' HUH!! it didn't stop him fashioning yesterday's batch into origami swans before he mashed them into the postbox...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

have them under a pile of heavy books - hope that'll take out the worst of the creases :p fantastic prints so far though - am feeling a little anxious bout mine now!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

humm printing and posting mine tomorrow, sorry for delay, off to uk for a few weeks on friday and suddenly travel id became an issue. Everyone sending the smae shot? I was gonna do landscape, might mix it up, how does light painting or gig sound to folk? Also accepting requests :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll send off mine next week as I'm in Greece at the minute. Never got a chance to send off anything before I left as I was up to my eyes with work.

ok, i have only had 5 prints

how many have everyone else had????

Believe my count to be 5 also, seems just a few people caught up with other things - all in good time I Imagine!

my prints only arrived from the printers yesterday so they'll be in the post today :p

i've received 6 so far though... 2 of them already framed and on the wall :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

i'm posting 10 shiny new prints to you all today :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm back in Ireland and hoping to get some printed and sent on Friday at the very latest :D

Received ArtyEva's print fine yesterday, our caring postied dropped it through our open front window to avoid bending it!

ya i got ArtyEva's print yesterday too

so thats 6 i have

majiktripp wrote: »
    Received ArtyEva's print fine yesterday, our caring postied dropped it through our open front window to avoid bending it!

you're postman should give our postman a few ''handling'' tips :D

just got Dot org's print this morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement