Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hair and make up in salthill/knocknacarra area

Options
  • 09-05-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

just wondering is there any where in salthill/knocknacarra where I can get both hair and make up done on a saturday morning? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Grafton hairdressers used to do it in salthill, dont know if they still do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrspeacock

cheers thanks a mill will check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

There's a hairdressers and beauty salon beside Joyces Supermarket in Knocknacarra.

Is it called Koztello?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There was a place that did eyebrows etc a few years ago for my daughters when they lived round there, next to Clybaun Stores. I don't know if they are still there, or if they do hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrspeacock

Cheers everyone for the replies. I checked the websites and it seems that these places tend to do just beauty treatments such as facials and eye brow tinting etc.. will keep searching. Thanks again.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement