Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Systems in 1

Options
  • 09-05-2010 1:00pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Bit of a weird 1, I have 2 system boards & processors and am wondering would it be possible to link the 2 of them together? They are standard boards and i7 processors.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If you mean networking them together for the benefit of local distributed computing?
    Yes.

If you mean using magical powahs to somehow join them together and make regular games and apps run twice as fast?
    No.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I meant making a super duper quick system, I guess I'll just have to have 2 builds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Hornd

Crossfire motherboard plox!

Advertisement