Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's UTV 2/3mb like for gaming?

• 09-05-2010 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on IBB breeze 4mb up and down but the service they provide isn't worth €55 a month. It's been unusable for the past two weeks and when I called up last week to complain they were convinced my broadband was with another provider:rolleyes:

UTV are supposed to give me a months trial next month, they promised me their 7mb package but it looks as if my phone line is only capable of 2-3mb max. As it stands IBB is faster on paper but the service is too inconsistent and expensive. So can anyone tell me what the UTV 2mb & 3mb packages are like for consistency. How is it for gaming, have they blocked torrents and what is the upload?

Thanks

Advertisement