Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PC Not Being Picked up by 360

• 09-05-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

This problem's really a pain in the neck. It used to be picked up fine but I think something happened after I uninstalled TVersity or whatever it's called. Just not being picked up anymore, which is ironic because my PC and 360 are both on the same wireless network.

Anyone have a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Why did you uninstall Tversity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Because I didn't need it to play files the 360 couldn't. Mates downloaded one movie that was in a weird format and installed it just to play it. I don't really like the movie and have no intention of ever watching it again so I uninstalled it. That and I didn't like they way it organized them in the guide itself.

But I digress. Still not helping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Have you turned on Media File Sharing on your PC and allowed the 360 to have access to your library (in Media Player)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Mr E wrote: »
    Have you turned on Media File Sharing on your PC and allowed the 360 to have access to your library (in Media Player)?

First thing I checked. It's configured to share and I still can't access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

My problem I’m having is, it’s not picking up everything in my download folder.

I reconfigured the media player the other night and everything was there but when I downloaded stuff it wasn’t be shown on the xbox.

Its not updating

• Advertisement
Advertisement