Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aston Villa vs Blackburn Rovers

• 09-05-2010 3:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭

So Villa can finish 5th, 6th or 7th after today. 6th would be the most realistic but c'mon West Ham!

VILLA: Friedel; Warnock, Dunne, Collins, Cuellar; Downing, Milner, Petrov, A Young; Agbonlahor, Carew. Subs: Guzan, L Young, Sidwell, Delfouneso, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Beye.

BLACKBURN: Robinson, Samba, Givet, Dunn, Roberts, Linganzi, Andrews, Olsson, Hoilett, Salgado, Hanley. Subs: Brown, Jacobsen, Emerton, Grella, Pedersen, Kalinic, Jones.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Villa to win 3-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Only appears to be one stream for this.

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=73886&part=sports

edit: and I think myp2p have it wrong it should be http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch6.html, nothing up on it yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

shoutman wrote: »
    Only appears to be one stream for this.

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=73886&part=sports

edit: and I think myp2p have it wrong it should be http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch6.html, nothing up on it yet though.

It is showing AC Milan now. Then Villa hopefully.

That stream working for anybody? It just seems to be loading for me then it says ready but isn't actually streaming anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Stream not working for me so down to using the text commentary on the official site :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

That stream still isn't working for me, i'm not able to connect to the website.... doubt it's my connection.

It's working finally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

not working for me :(

• Advertisement

Password is 123 if you get that far.

not getting that far :(

stuck with soccer saturday so far

Warnock off injured for Young

0-0 at HT, a bit dull eh.

we look kinda uninterested, despite the fact that if we dont win and liverpool do, we're back in competitive action in july

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sellad90 password 123

Pretty terrible first half, villa look more likely to score. 1-1 between West Ham and Citeh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

MyP2P have added a Sopcast link, it's showing ads at the moment so can't verify that it is the Villa match, but might work for those who can't get the in-browser video playing.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/90338

All streams dead?

yup

shoutman wrote: »
    yup

Actually that link posted by Topher works sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/90338

• Advertisement

Sopcast is the only one working for me.

Also BB should have had a peno

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

damn sopcast just showing a black screen even though its going at 100 in the bottom corner... hate when that happens.

Blackburn winning, looks like OG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Dunne OG :(

What are the bets that Liverpool score now? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Piss poor today :rolleyes:

We finish 6th.

ended a draw in Liverpool game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

So we end the season the same way that we started it, with a home defeat, oh well, role on the World Cup then MON's summer of transfer torture :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Really delighted with the way things have gone for Rovers this season.

Big Sam took us over when we looked were in a mess in the relegation zone and everybody said we were going down.

Over the past two seasons we have lost Brad Friedel(to Villa), Andre Ooijer(went home to holland), Stephen Warnock(Villa), Tugay(retired), David Bentley(Spurs), Benni McCarthy(West Ham), Matt Derbyshire(Olympiacos) and Roque Santa Cruz(Citeh).

Most of those were very important in our 6th and 7th place finishes under Sparky. Hughes took all the coaching staff with him to Citeh when he left too.

What Sam Allardyce has done over the past 17 months is just amazing and the future now looks really bright with a huge infusion of youth having worked out really well.

On Villa, my bro who is a huge fan says that MON may be on his way out. He was saying that Lerner wants to bring in a DoF and MON says he goes if that happens.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »

On Villa, my bro who is a huge fan says that MON may be on his way out. He was saying that Lerner wants to bring in a DoF and MON says he goes if that happens.

Don't know where your brother got that bit of info from.

Advertisement