Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog howling

Options
  • 09-05-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi guys, I have 2 yorkie dogs and recently the male dog has started howling early in the morning maybe around 4am or anytime after that. He is 12 years old and stays indoors with his sister every day & night. He doesnt howl every night but this morning he woke me up at 8am! Just howls and cries until i go into him. any one got any idea what is up with him, or think he needs to see his favourite vet? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Hi guys, I have 2 yorkie dogs and recently the male dog has started howling early in the morning maybe around 4am or anytime after that. He is 12 years old and stays indoors with his sister every day & night. He doesnt howl every night but this morning he woke me up at 8am! Just howls and cries until i go into him. any one got any idea what is up with him, or think he needs to see his favourite vet? thanks
    He's 12 so a trip to the vet for a check up is a good idea , does he need to pee when he wakes you ???

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dollydimples82

He's 12 so a trip to the vet for a check up is a good idea , does he need to pee when he wakes you ???

Usually he just seems happy to see me, starts jumping up and down and he always looks to go out side first thing in the morning. If he howls at 4am he doesnt look to go out side but if its 8am or after he will look to go out. Its just out of character for him to howl, so i think a trip to the vet tuesday evening is in order.

Advertisement