Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13.3" Touch Screen Overlay

Options
  • 09-05-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of a 13.3" touch screen overlay? I have an old laptop lying around and I'm going to do a summer project on it.

Perferably with a USB interface.

Any help greatly appreciated.

ironclaw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

ebay is your friend in this case, got a 15" one a while back for a laptop to tablet conversion project, connects via usb and works just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

+1. I'm sitting here with an eee pc 100h retrofitted with a 10.2 inch touchscreen from ebay.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yup, eBay. Dealextreme no longer sells the larger kits :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Thanks for the advice folks. It seems however 13" is a rare size on eBay. Plenty of 9", 10" and 15" but few 13". :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Well they sell them on eBay Australia! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement