Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schools in bray

• 09-05-2010 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I have registered my daughter to start school in st philomenas (ravenswell) in bray and am worried what type of school it is.
    Can anybody tell me anything about it.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

My kiddie dont go there but only yesterday we were discussing what a great little school this is. Only ever heard excellent reports so thats a good start. Good luck !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eagle p

hi there,

i've also got my son registered and like you have reservations, only because of what people (who have no personal experience of the school !!) have said to me. i've had people physically scoff at me when i tell them, very upsetting... how and ever i am confident i have made the right decision.
    are you going to the induction tomorrow ? that should put our minds at rest
    :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

People physically scoff at me when I tell themwhere my kids go so im with you on that 1.

But im the one with a class ratio of less than 19 kids per class. Im the one with access to the best resource teaching in all the schools in Bray.

There is a huge snobbery with regards schools in this town & TBH leave them to it.

I have yet to hear 1 bad thing about Ravenswell yet I agree the amount of people who turn their nose up at it. I know the principal over there & cannt speak highly enough .. best of luck & your child is going to have the best education there.

Advertisement