Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palettes

Options
  • 09-05-2010 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all,

Quick question I'm hoping you may be able to help me with.

I am looking to buy the Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palette. Does anyone know if Superdrug stores in Ireland stock Sleek Make up (I know Superdrug in the UK do). I have tried out in Tallaght but I couldn't find any sleek make up, I was wondering has anyone seen them in any of their other stores?

Many thanks

Dollface
    :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

try ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dollface_24

Ye I don't have a paypal account or credit card guess I'll just have to wait until that day comes!! Thanks for the reply anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Ye I don't have a paypal account or credit card guess I'll just have to wait until that day comes!! Thanks for the reply anyways :)

If having a credit card is the only thing holding you back you can get a prepaid card from mastercard in most newsagents. Card costs 6 to begin with and then it costs 3.50 every time you top up. I use it for buying everything online, it's really handy.

The store finder on their website doesn't seem to say that it's stocked anywhere in Ireland. That may be just sleek make up stores though, and not include concessions.

Do you know anyone who could get you one in the UK and post it over to you?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :o

Michellenman, you have been very helpful :) I totally forgot about those prepaid cards, I'm going to pick one up tomorrow.

Thanks so much, I'm so excited now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 HarlowLux

I wouldn't get them on ebay, they charge ridiculous prices, you'd be better getting them off their website, www.sleekmakeup.com i doubt the shipping is much.

• Advertisement

Ye I'll suss out which is the cheapest option and defo go with whichever prevails!! Thanks for all your help gals!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

try ebay

I wouldnt buy any cosmetics from ebay, so many fake copies on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

Sleek arent sold in Ireland but you can order from there website or ebay is fine for sleek its a cheap brand so they dont make fakes of it lol . I have the storm palette and love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I'd recommend buying off their own online store just to be sure you get what your paying for shipping is a bit steep at 9 Euro though!

Okay you can scratch what I just said! Just saw a Sleek palette on ebay for under 11 euro including shipping, I checked out the feedback and they have already sold 12 of the palettes and feedback is all positive :D If you do decide to purchase off ebay I can give you the link.

• Advertisement

this is where i order from i found Sleeks customer care so so bad , the website i order off is dutch but so quick and Cs is amazing http://www.alicejohavesentials.nl/

I blame this thread! I just ordered that palette off ebay!!

Just wanted to let you all know i found a great Ebay seller selling sleek for less than the Sleek website (only slightly) and there shipping is way less. I just ordered 2 of the new palettes :)

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220797499218&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2668wt_905

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Zxc01

What I usually do is if anyone is going to the UK or up Norht I give them a list of things to buy in Superdrug.

Storm is only sold in Superdrug there. And not in the south.

I love storm, such great value and nice palettes.

I have eyeshadow palette in original and storm and I have a blush in coral

The palettes cost around £6 which is great value and the have good oigment..

Love storm, have my eye on the new contouring palette with the brush.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wheelieb

Fermoy Medical Hall Pharmacy and Beauty rooms have the full sleek range in as of May 2013
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement