Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 birthday gift

Options
  • 09-05-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

hi guys, my 6yr old will be 7 on the 30th may, what i would love to get him is a present to do with james bond 007, he saw a film with the danial craig, his brother had it on dvd, he acts out the scenes etc. so wher could i find anything to do with agent 007 in galway. he is such a good kid so iwant to do this for him, he isnt spoit by any means , he dont ask for anything so please help me if ye can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe a DVD box set from Zhivago or similar? Although the films are 12 I think.
    James bond action figure? Or a spy kit from Smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

I've looked online at smyths and I don't see anything with 007 action figure, have to go in to the shop to see for myself I'd say. Sometime they might not be up to date. Is there any where else other than smyths?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A bottle of gin and vermouth, and a jar of olives......... for that shaken, not stirred experience.

shakin_not_stirred.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Try Sub City downstairs in Corbett Court, they have loads of toys/figures. If they don't have what you want i'm sure they'll have some ideas for you :)

Try Sub City downstairs in Corbett Court, they have loads of toys/figures. If they don't have what you want i'm sure they'll have some ideas for you :)
    thank you, didn't know about that shop,was in there a week ago and saw loads of shops shut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

Argos do a James Bond 4 car set , page 1488 of their latest catalogue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Sub City's still open, but I don't think he has anything to do with Bond. If he does, it'll be something along the line of a plaster bust for display, not something a 7-year-old would want, but no harm in having a look. Most James Bond stuff tends to be aimed at adults; not risque or anything, just high-class, mantlepiece kinda things. I don't recall seeing anything in Smyths and I'm in there often enough.

Maybe Easons will have something, probably not a branded Bond product, something like "How to Be a Spy?"

You could always buy him a little tuxedo :p

he would love a tuxedo, he has a white shirt already. i,ll go into city tomorrow when he is at school to argoooos.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Give him the keys of the car, a license to kill and a book of smart arse replies to give the guards when they arrest him.

went in to T.PRINT.com to day to get a t-shirt made up of 007 , 16e for it.,it will be ready on thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

Spy kits from Argos and maybe a Tuxedo? :D
    I remember playing Zorro when I was 6, that was much easier, black cape and mask!

Advertisement