Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henna Tattoos

• 09-05-2010 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I know there was a thread about this a while back, but there's not much in the way of information on it, so...

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that does henna tattoos? Or, alternatively, where you could get a DIY kit (with proper henna, not the stuff that comes off in the shower...)?

Any help much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

You can buy good henna online and it comes pre-prepared in the foil cone so all you have to do is pierce/cut the tip and off you go.

A friend of mine in England who is an amazing artist used to draw on me in lectures and we named it 'Penna'... which led to her buying some of the proper Henna and when I was visiting her before Christmas she covered my hands with the most amazing designs.

I'll ask her for the site she got it from and I'm nearly sure it was under £5. She reckoned it was hard to get used to using it and if you want it to last for a long time you have to let it dry for AGES which is annoying because it can easly crumble off if you brush off something.

Advertisement