If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about ordering online

Options
  • 09-05-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hey there,

I'm looking to buy an Onkyo TX-SR507 (but online it says they are only available in store)
    I would also like to buy either the Q Acoustics 1010i speaker package, which is not available on the richersounds.ie site (but is available on the .com site), or a JBL SCS178 package (which I couldn't find on the site at all)

My question is: am I stuck?

I would prefer to buy from richersounds.ie but have found alternatives on amazon.co.uk and on pixmania.ie.
    Is there anything I can do to make it possible for me to order this equipment?:confused:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey there,

I'm looking to buy an Onkyo TX-SR507 (but online it says they are only available in store)
    I would also like to buy either the Q Acoustics 1010i speaker package, which is not available on the richersounds.ie site (but is available on the .com site), or a JBL SCS178 package (which I couldn't find on the site at all)

My question is: am I stuck?

I would prefer to buy from richersounds.ie but have found alternatives on amazon.co.uk and on pixmania.ie.
    Is there anything I can do to make it possible for me to order this equipment?:confused:

Penguin,

We are completely sold out of the TXSR507 (we have only 2 silver open box units left) and we are happy to clear them at £199.95 - we also have a very few of the TXSR577 in silver kicking around that we can clear at just £229.95.

We also have the new 508 and 578 Onkyo replacements coming into stock - as well as the 308 and the 608 which are already in stock - if you like I can do you a Boardie special on any of these??

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Thanks for the reply.
    I'm still interested in buying the Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 speaker package if it can be delivered to Kerry.
    Could you do a deal on that by any chance?

Thanks for the reply.
    I'm still interested in buying the Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 speaker package if it can be delivered to Kerry.
    Could you do a deal on that by any chance?

Penguin,

apologies for the delay again and I completely forgot about the 1010 5.1 bit!

No problem doing the 1010i (we do it to special order - del. approx 1 week) for delivery to the kingdom it's just £299.95 now and we can ship the package at £11.99 so a total of just £311.94 - we also have the new 2000 5.1 pack available from stock and I can do a Boardie special price on that if you would like - I can PM you a price??

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers again for the quick reply.
    I think i'll have to stick with the 1010's because i'm already pushing my budget enough as it is.

I tried to order through the richersounds.com site but couldn't get past the postcode section.(because I don't have one)
    Will I place my order over the phone instead or what should I do?

Thanks for all the help!!

Cheers again for the quick reply.
    I think i'll have to stick with the 1010's because i'm already pushing my budget enough as it is.

I tried to order through the richersounds.com site but couldn't get past the postcode section.(because I don't have one)
    Will I place my order over the phone instead or what should I do?

Thanks for all the help!!

Peng,

just drop us a PM with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call (save your phone bill) to get you sorted asap!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hey again,
    Thanks for the help.

I sent a PM to you last night my my contact number.
    Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    Thanks again:pac:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.