Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUGGEST A SCIENCE COURSEEE.....

Options
  • 09-05-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi,
    I am filling my cao at the moment, and I really dont know which science course should I go for...confused.gif There are like so many science courses so can someone plz tell me which science course is best.. i know it's kind of hard to tell but plz some suggestions would really help me.
    I want to do a science course which would definetley get me a job in the future and also for which there would be alllllways jobs..

also I dont want to work after completing my degree in labortary..I would like to work in an hospital with my own office in it..rolleyes.gif

I know it's hard to find a science course which obeys all my condition,.. but please can someone plz give me some suggestionsssssssssss..smile.gif

thankssssss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

In addition to the specific answers you might get, check out your schools guidance counselor. Honestly they have all the documentation and lists available and would probably know about the range of courses out there. The open days might be worth considering but from the ones i went to, all the subjects of a certain category of all colleges and variations seemed to be practicably the same in presentations and information which is generally more of an advertisement than telling you what exactly you'll be doing in the course. Seen one seen them all.

College degrees don't determine the type of work environment you'll be working in though. Can you be a bit more specific with "science" as well.

Advertisement