Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large tree stump available, might suit sculptor / artist

Options
  • 09-05-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi - I have a large tree stump that I dug out of my garden before winter. It's about 4 ft wide and 3 or 4 ft in circumference also and is quite heavy. I've attached a pic with some garden tools that should give a good idea of its size.

I'm thinking it might be used by a wood sculptor, artist, carpenter etc who may be able to clean / varnish it or make a piece of sculpture / art / garden furniture etc from it. I'm in Beaumont Dublin 9 so if anyone wants it or knows someone who might use it then get in touch. It would need a small van like a Caddy or Courier to transport it...unfortunately I don't have access to a van so wouldn't be able to deliver.

Cheers.

Advertisement