Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions in Dublin

Options
  • 09-05-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Does anyone know someone who does predictions in Dublin, Someone who actually gets them right?

Ive been to psychics before who seem to get everything spot on about my past but would love to get some insight to the future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

triny wrote: »
    Does anyone know someone who does predictions in Dublin, Someone who actually gets them right?

Ive been to psychics before who seem to get everything spot on about my past but would love to get some insight to the future?

try june on south williams street

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭triny

Went to Keith in the Georges st Arcade and no offense to him, but it was a load of muck! In fairness he got some personality traits correct with the starsign stuff but the card reading was very mixed messages! Not impressed at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

Yep I agree with you on keith- great on the horoscopes & personality but his future predictions were all off. I second june- often the thing that she mentions dont mean anything at the time but only in time does it all become clear ;). Grainne who works with june is also good but I like june better.

Went to Keith in the Georges st Arcade and no offense to him, but it was a load of muck! In fairness he got some personality traits correct with the starsign stuff but the card reading was very mixed messages! Not impressed at all!

yeah i went to him before june and the difference was amazing. he wasnt great at all and sort of rushed me out but june wouldnt let me leave! she kept re-doing the cards to clarify a situation which was helpful. also found the stuff she told me that didnt make any sense at the time has started to happen which is freaky, wish i had paid better attention.

stepdoyle wrote: »
    yeah i went to him before june and the difference was amazing. he wasnt great at all and sort of rushed me out but june wouldnt let me leave! she kept re-doing the cards to clarify a situation which was helpful. also found the stuff she told me that didnt make any sense at the time has started to happen which is freaky, wish i had paid better attention.

The more i think back on it, the more frustrated i get! he was actually making stuff up! Theres no doubt in my head at all, complete sham artist!

• Advertisement

The more i think back on it, the more frustrated i get! he was actually making stuff up! Theres no doubt in my head at all, complete sham artist!

worst part was i went in to see june and she wasnt open so wandered in to the arcade and saw him, while i was waiting a woman told me how great he was and that she'd been seeing him for 15 years. after i was so pissed off i had spent 50 euro, i walked past june and she was in the door so i went in to her, another 50 euro but was well worth it. just wished i hadnt seen keith first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 afa

worst part was i went in to see june and she wasnt open so wandered in to the arcade and saw him, while i was waiting a woman told me how great he was and that she'd been seeing him for 15 years. after i was so pissed off i had spent 50 euro, i walked past june and she was in the door so i went in to her, another 50 euro but was well worth it. just wished i hadnt seen keith first

Hi,
    I went into june and grainne last week. To be honest I don't know which one I saw. I think it was june, because she spent so much time with. And just from what others have said about june I think it was her. Oh my god she was amazing, something she said which made no sense at all at the time has already come through.
    Lovely woman, almost like a counselling session to be honest. I've been to eddie (around the corner from her). I find eddie good too-but june is more thorough and takes her time. I would highly recommend her.

Exact same thing happend to me! Went to see Eddie, he was closed, went into june/Grainne They were just finishing up and said to come back tomoro, so on the way home passed thru the arcade and found Keith, Another girl coming out said how fantastic he was and to enjoy it! Well im sure he enjoyed taking my money a lot more than i enjoyed what he had to say! Grrrrrr Still mad over it! Take about a rip off! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 emeraldgreen

hi, where exactly is june? when is she open? how much?
    details please :D
    can anyone say some of the stuff she told them, without divulging too much if you dont want to?

can anyone say some of the stuff she told them, without divulging too much if you dont want to?

south williams street, close to the stephens green end near break for the border. shes in the Psychic Eye basement place under miss fantasias shop. She costs 50 euro and does tarots. Was able to pick up on relationship and legal things with me that werent aparant at the time i went in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 emeraldgreen

is she there monday to saturday or only certain days?

is she there monday to saturday or only certain days?

from tuesday to sat, after 1pm. i think, had a card but gave it to my sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 afa

I see you got the other information. she was able to tell me that someone was going into a nursing home/hospice area. I had no idea of this but it happened the following week. only went two weeks ago so will have to see about the rest. good luck :)

Advertisement