Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Sacla Stir Through sauces?

Options
  • 09-05-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

They appear to have disappeared from most supermarket shelves in Dublin City Centre. :( The pesto is still available but I find their stir in pasta sauces to be pretty good and very handy.

I checked Dunnes, Tesco & SuperValu over the last few days with no luck except for SuperValu Aston Quay which has only one type on sale.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    They appear to have disappeared from most supermarket shelves in Dublin City Centre. :( The pesto is still available but I find their stir in pasta sauces to be pretty good and very handy.

I checked Dunnes, Tesco & SuperValu over the last few days with no luck except for SuperValu Aston Quay which has only one type on sale.

Can anyone help?

Have you checked Supervalu on Talbot St? I got some there a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

I saw them today in the Tesco Omni in Santry. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Thanks. I'll check Talbot St.

Santry is a bit far to go just for a jar of sauce. It's not that good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    Thanks. I'll check Talbot St.

Santry is a bit far to go just for a jar of sauce. It's not that good :)

Maybe you could get the bendy bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Try SuperQuinn - just saw some on the shelves in the Express in Ranelagh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement