Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medium if you have paid an feel you have beed ripth of e mail me

Options
  • 09-05-2010 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

dont be had ... there a real mediums out there .. trust me // thing is there a lots of fakes .. money grabers , with your help we can stamp them out ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

may i ask .... how do you propose to stamp out the frauds?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

Sean Surge is by far the worst I have ever been to. My opinion is that he is a fake.

Myself and two others went to see him on the basis of the good reports I got on the boards. He got nothing right and everything wrong. He told my friend "the cards are saying you should get out more" (She goes out three to four nights per week and doesn't get home till 3am each night!!!) He told me that my aunt (who is dead) was a very quiet woman (she was the most dominant and aggressive person I have ever known!) I have a child - there wasn't a whisper about him. My cousin's partner died a few months ago so I asked him if he knew about her - he said "who is Mary" (her name was Cathrine!) Then he spent the other half of the reading telling me about the way spirits try to let us know they are there and to be more aware!
    He was by far the worst psychic I have ever gone to.
    The best psychic’s I have ever been to is the Mother and Daughter in George’s St. Arcade, (they are no longer there) and Mary Murphy on Talbot Street (just off O’Connell street) who has also moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

hi ,, and thank you for text ,sean yes he is a totall wash out .. em did he ask you to go out to his house in clonee , he brings you in to a room of the kitchen . gives out names that mean nothing .. i went out to him on foot of a conplaint made to me ,, i asked him to sort him self out ,, the poor man has no idea ?? any way i could go on an on about him your not the first to get angry , i hope you did not pay a fee ,, but if you did ,, il need your name to look for your money back .. its up to you ,,, its in portant we stand , to stop people like him

Thank you for your quick response.
    Yea that's him alrite!
    Yes two of us paid him and the other girl told him nothing made sense and she wasn't paying him. We then walked out, we were only down the road when he sent us a txt saying that we owed him 50 euro!!! The Audacity of him!
    I wouldn't mind getting my money back!

i understan its hard to think some one would take advantage like that ,, any way il need the to names just first names will do ,, the date an time you went out ,, thanks

• Advertisement

Pamela, Lorraine and Carmel we went out the 15th of Feburary 2010.
    Thank you, I hope we can use these boards to prevent other unsuspecting people looking for contact with their loved ones from being ripped off.
    There is another fake she is on the top of Talbot St. Dublin. She goes by the name Christal Murphy (not her real name) and has no gift at all. Very vaigue and guss work! Others should be warned about her too!!

THANK YOU ,, THIS MATTER WILL BE FIXT ,,

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

yeah i went to Sean in Clonee as i saw a few posts on here saying he was great. Useless as a psychic and then his angel, tarot, indian cards were wrong and then he tried to heal me by holding my hands. total waste of money

we have got lots of unhappy people that went to sean ,, an yes he realy needs to stop .. we a asking for him to returne back moneys .. plus give a undertaking / all praktise stops ,, if he will not .. we will go to tax man its up to him .. any way if you wish your fee back ,, just send on some details viva dats your first name an so on ..

may i ask .... how do you propose to stamp out the frauds?
    yes we wil stop all frauds in medium ss , they will stop trust me once the taxeman is brought in ,, they wish they never did it

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

saintsaint wrote: »
    yes we wil stop all frauds in medium ss , they will stop trust me once the taxeman is brought in ,, they wish they never did it
    But what if they are fully compliant with their tax affairs? And who is we?

Can I ask what your own background is in all of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i was there last year but no chance he'll give me my money back. my fault for going in the first place, pay your money take your chances as they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

The worst one is Angie Kruger, who claims that Richey, the Manic Street Preacher who disappeared, is her spirit guide. She has told so many lies and been caught out so many times, I've heard stories of her from loads of different people, including one who she persuaded to part with huge sums of money, and then Angie voilently assaulted her and smashed her car up. I myself got a reading from Angie and her "spirit guide" and it was absolute rubbish, everything she told me about myself was completely untrue nonsense.

Oryx wrote: »
    But what if they are fully compliant with their tax affairs? And who is we?

Can I ask what your own background is in all of this?
    yes you can first of ,, i have put one out of bisness all ready .. no they dont all pay tax at all .. as for who we a .. a group of people brouhgt together . working to get ride of cons

yes you can first of ,, i have put one out of bisness all ready .. no they dont all pay tax at all .. as for who we a .. a group of people brouhgt together . working to get ride of cons

Fair play to you for taking the time to stamp these charletons out. Somebody needs to stop them ripping people off!

You work as a psychic or medium too though dont you?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Everyone is going to have a different experience of going to a medium. Maybe some mediums connected better with some client's than other's. I have not been to Sean for a reading but I think it is unfair to down his work without him getting an oppurtunity on this board to defend himself. What if we here are only picking up his poor readings while its possible he also gave excellent reading's we are not reading about

saintsaint -Are you an qualified medium?
    Have any medium you approached returned money to client's?
    If they return money how are you going to pass it on?
    How was the group formed to get rid of cons- Are you all mediums?
    What tests have group done on mediums to say they are a con?
    How did you put person out of business?
    Are your group going to try to regulate the area?
    The threat of taxman is unfair, We have no idea what the tax position is of some mediums but even if they are not paid tax, they might not even be liable if income so low.

Why target mediums/pychic's- If a person gets a bad reading, they are not going to go back for repeat reading

The pool of mediums is quiet low in Ireland- If you want a good quality reading go based on recommedations or try some in london or authur findlay college

If i get a bad reading, I wont go back to person

It is up to people themselves to find a medium suitable for them

Reading some of the posts It feels like Threats and intimidation are being used which I am totally against. I do believe in karma.

Their was a guy called Sean at a recent Tony Stockwell workshop in Dublin- He gave a demonstration from stage near end of date. He gave good evidence and taught he was quiet good- I cant confirm if it was sean sugrue but this guy was working as full time medium and after event finished i taught to myself it could be sean sugrue as simialar to his picture on website he has

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

saint saint , i see that you choose to totally ignore my previous post asking how do you intend to have money returned to people . I find it audacious in the extreme that you are posting names of mediums here and saying they are fakes , may I ask what proof you have? And may i also ask ... do you do readings? do you charge? have you been trained to spot fakes? if you do read , how much tax have you paid on this income? and if you dont charge please say so , for every person who says a medium is good there is another who says they are not ..how do you define who is a charlatan and who has a real link to the afterlife? ( presuming there is ) I would suggest that what you are doing is totally pointless unless you have been appointed by an appropriate regulatory body (which currently does not exist) to do so .

please listen in on what people a saing on line .. i will take them out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

please listen in on what people a saing on line .. i will take them out

What gives you the right to be judge and jury on another person .People go to mediums /psychics of their OWN FREE WILL .
    You have no right to name people on here nor find out if they are tax compliant.
    To be honest with you if any of the names you mentioned on here saw what you saying about them or plan to do ,then I wouldnt be surprised if they took some sort of legal action against you .

i have all ready took out one con just last month .. remember coal man from ballyfermot ,, ?? he got a big big bill from people i no in the tax sistem ..the heat is on :p

oisindoyle wrote: »
    What gives you the right to be judge and jury on another person .People go to mediums /psychics of their OWN FREE WILL .
    You have no right to name people on here nor find out if they are tax compliant.
    To be honest with you if any of the names you mentioned on here saw what you saying about them or plan to do ,then I wouldnt be surprised if they took some sort of legal action against you .
    thats the one thing a con medium will say :confused:

Im concerned about any poster carrying out a personal vendetta such as this on this forum. I am closing this thread for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement