Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Galway to get proper earplugs?

Options
  • 09-05-2010 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

as in, not the yellow foam yokes - looking for the more expensive types that you can wear to gigs and so on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

www.safetydirect.ie on Tuam Road

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

pretty sure boots have a gel type one

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

Caulfields do a large range of them.
    Should be able to find what you want here :-
    http://www.caulfieldindustrial.com/files/searchresults.asp?Chapter=C23&ProductGroup=Ear+Plugs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

nearly all chemists have them! Ive gotten them in boots several times before.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

If you don't mind buying online, ebay is your friend. I get mine there. They're cheap too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

There is a seller on ebay i highly recommend. His ebay name is duckpersuader and he does all the top disposable plugs. Best of all he does sample packs so you can try out all the different types to see what fit best.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

padi89 wrote: »
    There is a seller on ebay i highly recommend. His ebay name is duckpersuader and he does all the top disposable plugs. Best of all he does sample packs so you can try out all the different types to see what fit best.

Yup, I've used him a lot. Quick delivery too.

Advertisement